This one Podcasts, if you prefer to hear the text instead of reading it!
The world as we have known it is changing radically and at a rapid pace. We are all experiencing a kind of leap in time. The old is over, the new is not there, and certainly not clear, and the current state of affairs could be described as 'somewhat challenging'. For many of us, a queasy to tenderly anxious feeling of insecurity. The circumstances, the relationships, our professional perspectives, the finances, not to mention the health - yes everything that gave us certainties has suddenly swayed in no time.
A small circumstance (Corona) that slowed everything down on one side and forced us to 'unwanted' rest - and that accelerated everything extremely on the other side. Large issues (challenges) are coming into our lives and consciousness very concentrated for most of us. We don't always have the best solutions ready.
If we were to jump in time now and look back in 2022 in the spring of 2020. How would we like to imagine that?
“We may imagine that we have accepted the challenges, that in our consciousness we have looked predominantly positively at everything, and that we have actually found a place within ourselves that is absolutely safe. That there may still be things to be cleared up and tidied up in relative terms, but that there is a force in us that makes us stable and sincere, clear and determined, compassionate and loving with other people and with ourselves. We have become strong anchors for others, we define goals that inspire us and serve the good of the whole, ourselves and others.
We are happy with each other in our family and at work, looking forward to the future with joy - a certain amount of gratitude is spreading for all the circumstances and challenges that appeared in spring 2020. These have humbled us for nature, life and all people and we have learned to find out what the meaning of life is, why we are in this world and how we can be a valuable, sustainable member of the community.
And there is great gratitude for the great support that we have received from people who live in this awareness and have accompanied us, especially the Gnani Purush Dadashri and Gnani Pujya Deepakbhai. The enormous power of this science from Akram Vignan is as suitable for everyday use as it is sustainable. So helpful in dealing with all challenges every day and so spiritual to truly recognize who we really are and what the meaning of life is. Everything has changed very simply, but enormously effectively and quickly, only through understanding and with clear intent.
A truly stepless path that, if followed with the necessary care and sincerity, is guaranteed to lead to liberation and true bliss. And on top of that it is also very playful and joyful - with the old awareness of 2020 we would have said: 'too good to be true'.
And today in the spring of 2022 we know that we are lacking the right words to express it. We are blissful and it is verily ... a way of grace. "
When you are touched by what you have read and you are tender Ja feel, then feel invited to the AKRAM VIGNAN ACADEMY (to this free online study program) to read the wonderful texts of Dadashri, see the enlightening satsangs of the Gnanis, hear the energizers that give you strength and alignment every day, and so much more.
So many solutions to everyday difficulties that are conveyed in the books and videos that help us tremendously to clear up and clean up problems, stress, worries and fears. The resulting experiences are zest for life, happiness, peace, compassion, love and a deep inner calm.
Coming home - the search is over!
Explore the most important thing in this life, the True Self. And allow yourself to get to know the being that accompanies you on this journey, that empowers you and destroys all obstructive veils - the Gnani Purush Dadashri.
You can study comfortably from home in your time. You will receive an email every week (Saturday) with videos, valuable texts, valuable impulses, and every 3 weeks there will be a live webinar (Satsang) to clarify questions that deepen understanding.
This Online study program is the ideal preparation for the unique Gnan Vidhi ceremony! What are you waiting for - register now!
Akram Vignan - a world worth exploring!
Kind regards, Jai Sat Chit Anand, the Akram Vignan team
IMPORTANT INFO regarding the extraordinary ONLINE GNAN VIDHI CEREMONY with Pujya Deepakbhai
Due to the extraordinary pandemic circumstances, probably another ONLINE GNAN VIDHI in October be performed by AtmaGnani Pujya Deepakbhai.
The prerequisites for participation are: Active Online study of the academy, reading the complete booklet 'Self-realization‚And the participation in the preparatory Satsangs (webinars) online on the mentioned dates (see below). You can get more precise and detailed information at these online appointments or from ONLINE introductory eveningwhich always takes place on the first Friday evening of the month.
DATES for the LIVE SATSANGS and WEBINARS for the next months
Sunday, May 31.05.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 07.06.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 14.06.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 21.06.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 19.07.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 02.08.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 30.08.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, September 20.09.2020, 14.00 16.00 p.m. - 2020 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. XNUMX)
Sunday, September 27.09.2020, 14.00 16.00 p.m. - 2020 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. XNUMX)
Sunday, September 04.10.2020, 14.00 16.00 p.m. - 2020 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. XNUMX)
Sunday, 11.10.2020 14.00 p.m. - 16.00 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. 2020)
Sunday, September 18.10.2020, 14.00 16.00 p.m. - 2020 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. XNUMX)
Sunday, September 25.10.2020, 14.00 16.00 p.m. - 2020 p.m. (preparation online Gnan Vidhi Nov. XNUMX)
Sunday, November 01.11.2020st, XNUMX ONLINE GNAN VIDHI CEREMONY
Sunday, May 22.11.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 13.12.2020, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Sunday, May 10.01.2021, 14.00 16.00:XNUMX p.m. - XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Meeting Conference No. 604-644-549 (Password: dada)
Here you can watch the live satsang directly via video: https://zoom.us/j/604644549
For more information on how to conduct ZOOM conferences, click HERE.
Useful tips for self-study (schedule)
1. Start the academy with the intention of understanding Dadashri's knowledge and having a focus on finding solutions for relative life.
2. It is best to start the day with the Trimantra, because prayer is very effective in removing obstacles. You can find the text at the beginning of each book.
3. After you have opened the email of the respective module, use the offers by clicking on all links. Watch the videos, listen to the audios, read the texts, be playful with the self-experiments. Follow the plan that we send with each module as a PDF.
4. Choose from the wide range what is good for you and what you like. We have no expectations of what you should achieve. You feel for yourself what you need and also what time you can and want to use.
5. Define a goal for yourself and uphold your intention that you want to achieve it. Ask Dadashri for energy and support at all times. Sounds simple, but is extremely helpful! This is a valuable tip.
6. What we definitely want to inspire you for are the live webinars and satsangs, because they are very efficient and supportive. In addition to the answers from the Gnani, you also have the opportunity to hear the experiences of the long-standing Mahatmas. There are valuable tips and great empowerment.
7. We cannot say and repeat this often enough: “Akram Vignan is exceptional. This science is a way of understanding, not action. We learn to unlearn 'doing' again. It is a way of grace. "
8. If you have any questions, write them down so that you can get answers. Invitation: please ask Dadashri for support to get the answers. Sometimes this happens through videos, reading, website or you ask the questions in Satsang.
9. We have set up an additional chat via the messenger app 'Telegram'. If you like, download the app (use it for both smartphones and desktops) and take the link from the email to register for the KANAL for interested parties. This tool helps us to share valuable information quickly.
10. Trust that your soul and good karma have led you to this unique science. You have wandered countless lives, not knowing who you really are. Now enjoy it HERE and NOW, without stress and impatience, enjoy the coming circumstances with joy. We are very grateful and humble to be able to accompany you on this trip.
Topic areas that we want to explore together with the study program
Worries & fears
Relation to family and partner
Terms of work and money
Terms of illness and death
Conflicts & clashes
The mistake lies with the sufferer
Whatever has happened is justice
True self & soul
Who am I?
What is karma? Can you stop karma?
Where does God live?
Self-realization - what is it?
Gnan Vidhi Ceremony (3 steps)
What is Akram Vignan?
Why Akram Vignan is so extraordinary?
Not yet registered for the Akram Vignan ACADEMY free of charge?
Then register NOW and start with the first module today.
AKRAM VIGNAN ACADEMY
Online study program (for those interested)